What Will the Museums of the Future Be Like?Historians/History
tags: Smithsonian, museums, education
Help the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History by taking this brief survey to share what you’d like to see from *your* National Museum.
To access the survey, click the image above or this link: https://s.si.edu/YourOpinionMatters.
To access the survey in Spanish, click this link: https://s.si.edu/TuOpiniónImporta.
comments powered by Disqus
- How Jimi Hendrix’s London Years Changed Music
- Presidential Campaigns are Almost Always about the Future. In 2020, the Candidates Cannot Stop Talking about the Past
- Richard and the Revolutionaries: Why did Lefties Love Wagner?
- Trump Alleges ‘Left-Wing Indoctrination’ in Schools, Says He will Create National Commission to Push More ‘Pro-American’ History
- Black Leaders Launch ‘1776 Unites’ High School Curriculum
- 52 Years Ago, Thelonious Monk Played a High School. Now Everyone Can Hear It.
- From MLK to Whistleblowers, the FBI’s Trouble with Dissidents
- If the Electoral College is a Racist Relic, Why has it Endured? (podcast)
- It’s the 100th Anniversary of the Wall Street Bombing
- Ed Bearss, Past Chief Historian Of National Park Service, Dies At 97