by John Willingham
This raises the question: What happened to critical thinking?
by Ronald L. Feinman
He not only badly lost the popular vote, he did this in an election where there was no major third party candidate to blame for his receiving a low total. This is unprecedented.
- Boston Refused to Close Schools During the 1918 Flu. Then Children Began to Die
- Trump Won’t Win by Doubling-Down on his Racist Appeals but the Right’s Open Bigotry Comes at a Cost
- What to Stream: A Blazing Interview with Orson Welles By Richard Brody
- Trump’s Attack on the Postal Service Is a Threat to Democracy—and to Rural America
- Kamala Harris and the Growing Political Power of Black Women
- A Powerful New Memorial To UVA’s Enslaved Workers Reclaims Lost Lives And Forgotten Narratives
- Unearthing New Histories of Black Appalachia (Review)
- Network of Concerned Historians Releases 2020 Annual Report on Global Incidents of Repression of Historians
- Shirley Chisholm Blazed the Way for Kamala Harris to be Biden’s VP Pick
- The Unfinished Business of Women’s Suffrage